By using the services of this website, you agree to the following:
- You agree not to use any of the services of this website to transmit material containing any of the following:
- material either explicitly or suggestively depicting anything "not suitable for children".
- copyrighted material which you do not have the legal right to publish or anything else illegal.
- chain letters.
- unsolicited commercial email (a.k.a "SPAM").
- foul language
- anything which would create a hostile environment for other members.
- Any reproduction, transmission, duplication or distribution of materials from this site other than those which you yourself have submitted without prior written consent is prohibited.
- You grant Gecko Tribe, LLC the non-exclusive right to publish any materials which you submit to this site. (NOTE: This does not include private information which is covered in our privacy statement below--that information will be kept strictly private).
- You may not transfer your account to any other person.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gecko Tribe, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and owners in the event of any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages arising from your use of the website.
- You agree that Gecko Tribe, LLC is not responsible for the actions of the members of this site.
- The services covered by these terms are provided as-is with no warranty either express or implied.
- We may update the terms of this agreement at any time without notification by posting the updated agreement on this page (http:///info/terms.php). By continued use of this website, you agree to the modified terms.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any information submitted to this website to bring them into compliance with these terms.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership for violation of the terms of this agreement.
- You agree to pay all court costs and reasonable attorneys fees incurred by Gecko Tribe, LLC in order to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not constitute a forfeiture of our right to enforce such provision at a future time.
- This agreement will be construed under the laws of the State of Utah. If any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
We are sensitive to the privacy concerns of our members. It is our policy to operate in a manner that will protect your privacy. Specifically, are committed to the following:
- We will not disclose your email address, or any other information you submit which is not intended to be displayed in your profile to any third party unless required to do so by law.